At first glance you see old but nice looking cabinets.Then as you pull them open, the truth is revealed and this is what you find.
There is water damage that was never treated and left to mold and mildew. When I complained, someone came in sprayed painted with dark brown to cover up the appearance.
Really? $1200 a month, you should be replaing the cabinets and not jeopardizing the tenants health. I beginning to find out that the building is very good at half fixing things, painting over issues and the paint jobs are horrible.There are several photos I could post of issues.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I clicked Risk Free trial for $5.99 and it started adding things on as soon as I put my credit card on it started adding things on to the tab...."
- "Jared's ruined my most cherished piece of jewelry. We bought a wrap and had then solder it. Biggest mistake. Would rather take the loss on the extended protection plan we..."
- "Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX. asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct. Half of my highlights looked like..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."