Milestone Management Bar Harbor Apartments Review
Horrible place to live.Harassed by management .
They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix broken staircase that could break and injure many people. Nicole (manager) told me to my face " It's sad you would use the emotional support animal as an excuse to have her in the apartment " . Illegal and I can sue company for discrimination . Very rude and disrespectful towards fiancé and I.
Haley And Meghan are very rude and snarky towards you. I have had nothing but problems. Manager has made me feel unwelcome in my own apartment . I will never stay with this apartment again.
Horrible management .
I have contacted corporate 17 days ago and haven't heard anything back, besides from a Nicole Willis, explaining what she did was okay and that the customer is wrong .Hmmm
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "HORRIBLE!!! NEW HOME. CANT LIVE IN. SHODDY CRAFTSMANSHIP. Don't oversee their carpenters. Paint all over wood floor. Drywall through terrible. Give you to a CUSTOMER CARE REP, OURS, RON BANKS...."
- " This is in League City Texas. Yes he does have a handicap plaque. But he has been asked not park there by his corporate office but he's a inconsiderate..."
- "In June I paid $290 to Orangeberry Book Tours to help promote my new book release. I was supposed to receive multiple things for this money, including 60 reviews for..."