Horrible place to live.Harassed by management .

They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix broken staircase that could break and injure many people. Nicole (manager) told me to my face " It's sad you would use the emotional support animal as an excuse to have her in the apartment " . Illegal and I can sue company for discrimination . Very rude and disrespectful towards fiancé and I.

Haley And Meghan are very rude and snarky towards you. I have had nothing but problems. Manager has made me feel unwelcome in my own apartment . I will never stay with this apartment again.

Horrible management .

I have contacted corporate 17 days ago and haven't heard anything back, besides from a Nicole Willis, explaining what she did was okay and that the customer is wrong .Hmmm

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Milestone Management and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Milestone Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Milestone Management and milestone management bar harbor apartment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Milestone Management?

Comments